onsdag 29 januari 2014

DL and CC - Gift

Discussion questions:
  1. What have you done if you were in the girl place in the text?
  2. How had you feel to go in a school that you look different from everyone?
  3. What do you think about children being removed promised in such a young age?
  4. Why did Gift suddenly wan’t to be friend with the girl?
  5. Have you been in love to someone that was togheter with someone else? How did that feel?

Creatic connector:

I have actually been in love with someone that already had a girlfriend, but I didn’t know about that. So when we was togheter I was so happy and so on, he was acting the same to me. And then my friend told me that he was togheter with someone. But we are still friends and he don’t actually know that I was in love with him. I have also read some books where this event played out and even seen those movies. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar